Propane BBQs mean that:
- There’s no wait for charcoals to ignite and heat up.
- Grilling is clean — there’s no charcoal residue or ash to dispose of.
- There’s no harmful pollutants to worry about.
Today’s Propane Grills Do More:
- Some propane grills are self-cleaning, with low-maintenance designs.
- Some are designed for smoking, barbecuing, deep-frying, broiling, and combination barbecuing/smoking.
- Many models have cast-iron porcelain coated cooking grills, which enables them to retain heat on the entire cooking surface.
- Push-button ignitions are available for instant cooking.
- All new propane cylinders are fitted with valves that prevent overfilling, making them safer than ever.